CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

DBT

A few weekends ago we headed to Wilmington with two other couples for the Drive By Truckers concert.  It was part of Eric's birthday concert series.  (This year he asked for concert tickets to see DBT and Old Crow Medicine Show later this month.)  Anyhow,  I forgot my camera (of course) but Ashley didn't so you can check out her post here to see what we were up to.  Eric's friend (and previous roommate) Charlie met up with us there. Check out a pic of the two at uhaps.com along with some other pics from the concert.  We had a fabulous time but of course a good time is always had with Joseph and Ashley!  It was also the first time we have left Tyler Kate overnight but I think its safe to say that she enjoyed herself with my parents.  I'm sure they didn't spoil her one bit! ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment